Stella Mock Neck Top
Introducing the Stella Top, a high-quality not-so-basic basic piece designed to stand the test of time and be your favorite wardrobe staple for years. Looks great on its own, half-tucked into high rise jeans and skirts, or under a slinky cami or dress.
NOTE: The Stella top is from our Season 1 collection and was produced with love in Oakland, CA. They are in stock and can be shipped out immediately.
- A mock neck top made from a high-quality buttery soft, slightly thick Modal spandex with elbow-length sleeves
- An ultra flattering fit: not too tight, but sleek enough to be worn under dresses, tanks, jumpsuits, and sweaters
- Shoulder seams are reinforced with elastic -- this is the area where most tops stretch and bag out over time
- Warm enough for cold weather, and perfectly breathable on warmer days
Fabric: Mid-heavy weight Modal Spandex rib. Modal is a sustainable fabric that is more absorbent than cotton, resistant to shrinking and pilling, wonderfully soft, and easy to care for. White + black tops have a wide rib, while the heather gray has a smaller rib. This fabric can be washed and dried at any temp (even hot!) and will keep its beautiful shape. Read more about our fabrics and how to care for them here.
Fit: The Stella top was meticulously designed to be sleek but not skin tight. It runs true to size and is nice and stretchy. Please see sizing info below to find your perfect fit. Our Model Heidi Jo is 5'6" with a 34" bust and wears size XS.
Sizing: Measurements are taken from the garment laid flat. The fabric is able to stretch comfortably several inches. Length of center front at neck to the bottom hem is about 24" and sleeve length is about 11"
- XS -- Bust: 34" / Waist: 33" / Hips: 35"
- S -- Bust: 35" / Waist: 34" / Hips: 36"
- M -- Bust: 36" / Waist: 35" / Hips: 37"
- L -- Bust: 37" / Waist: 36" / Hips: 38"