Say hello to the Lotus, the most flattering, versatile button down dress you've ever owned made from premium organic fabric. Get ready to feel like you're vacationing on a Greek Island all year long. Traditional retail price: $330.
- Made from a sturdy, high-quality mid-weight organic linen/organic cotton blend.
- Wear it on its own during warm months, and over tights and a tee or turtleneck during cold weather (the sturdy linen is actually a great Fall/Winter fabric).
- Featuring beautiful ivory-colored eco-friendly Corozo buttons made from sustainably-harvested Corozo nuts.
- Can be machine-washed warm and tumble dried in the dryer (we love low maintenance fabrics!).
- The functional buttons make this dress perfect for nursing moms.
- Comes with a matching fabric belt.
- Adjustable straps.
- Inspired by the perfect sundress we envision wearing on a Greek Isles vacation, enjoying the beach by day and stargazing at night. In ancient Greek mythology the lotus was a legendary plant whose fruit induced a dreamy forgetfulness and an unwillingness to depart.
- 6.2 oz weight / 55% organic linen + 45% organic cotton
- Each piece is custom made and shipped to you within 3 business days! You'll receive an email once your order has shipped.
Fit: Our model Julie's measurements are 32 / 24 / 34 and she wears a size XS. General measurements are as follows:
XS -- Bust: 33" / Waist: 36" / Hips: 42.5"
S -- Bust: 34.5" / Waist: 37.5" / Hips: 44"
M -- Bust: 36" / Waist: 39" / Hips: 45.5"
L -- Bust: 37.5" / Waist: 40.5" / Hips: 47"
XL -- Bust: 39" / Waist: 42" / Hips: 48.5"
As always, feel free to email us at email@example.com for fit help or any other questions.