Ceres Kimono-Style Wrap Dress in Silky Noil (Long)
A truly unique and beautiful kimono-style dress/jacket/duster. Wear it open as a jacket, tied with the side ties for a sleek minimalist shift, wrapped with the belt as a dress, or as an easy robe for those WFH/loungewear days. Includes pockets and a 2" wide self belt.
Silky noil is our vegan version of silk noil is made from an OEKO-TEX certified viscose + linen blend. It's a beautiful mid-weight fabric with a gorgeous drape and a slightly nubby texture. Handwashing is recommended for the longest life as this fabric does shrink if thrown in a hot dryer. Read about our fabrics and how to care for them here.
Each piece is custom-made and cut, sewn, and shipped out within about 2 weeks. You'll receive an email once your order has been completed and shipped.
Fit: The fit is meant to be loose and a bit oversized. Feel free to size up or down according to your desired fit. Makayla is 5'3" with 30-24-33 measurements and wears size S in the long length in natural. Length on size S of long kimonos is 48" and moves up 1/2" per size.
- XS-- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 46" / Sleeve Length: 22 1/4" from center back to sleeve hem
- S -- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 48" / Sleeve Length: 22 3/4"
- M -- Bust, Hips + Waist: 50" / Sleeve Length: 23 1/4"
- L -- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 52" / Sleeve Length: 23 3/4"
- XL--Bust, Hips, + Waist: 54" / Sleeve Length: 24 1/4"
- XXL-- Bust, Hips + Waist: 56" / Sleeve Length: 24 3/4"