Ceres Kimono-Style Wrap Dress in Linen
NOTE: SOLD OUT. Orders are now closed for all Made to Order styles as we prep for a major relaunch in early Spring 2023. Please do not place an order for this item. You can still shop our Sample sale which has pieces ready to ship. And please join our newsletter (at the very bottom of the homepage) to be notified when we relaunch with brand new styles and fabrics! Thank you for your support! :)
A truly unique and beautiful kimono-style dress/jacket/duster made from sustainable sustainable and long-lasting linen that only gets more beautiful with age. Wear the Ceres open as a jacket, tied with the side ties for a sleek minimalist shift, wrapped with the belt as a dress, or as an easy robe for those WFH/loungewear days. Includes pockets and a 2" wide self belt.
Each piece is custom-made and cut, sewn, and shipped out within about 2 weeks. You'll receive an email once your order has been completed and shipped.
Fit: The fit is meant to be loose and a bit oversized. Feel free to size up or down according to your desired fit. Julie is 5'9" and wears size S in ivory in the long length, though an XS would fit her as well. Courtney wears the short length in lilac linen in size S. Length on size S of long kimonos is 48" and moves up 1/2" per size. Length of size S of short kimonos are 32"
- XS-- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 46" / Sleeve Length: 22 1/4" from center back to sleeve hem
- S -- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 48" / Sleeve Length: 22 3/4"
- M -- Bust, Hips + Waist: 50" / Sleeve Length: 23 1/4"
- L -- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 52" / Sleeve Length: 23 3/4"
- XL--Bust, Hips, + Waist: 54" / Sleeve Length: 24 1/4"
- XXL-- Bust, Hips + Waist: 56" / Sleeve Length: 24 3/4"