Ceres Kimono-Style Wrap Dress in Linen
A truly unique and beautiful kimono-style dress/jacket/duster made from sustainable sustainable and long-lasting linen that only gets more beautiful with age. Wear the Ceres open as a jacket, tied with the side ties for a sleek minimalist shift, wrapped with the belt as a dress, or as an easy robe for those WFH/loungewear days. Includes pockets and a 2" wide self belt.
Available in lightweight black and lilac linen, and ivory organic cotton/linen (the organic cotton makes it a little thicker so it's not see-through).
Each piece is custom-made and cut, sewn, and shipped out within about 2 weeks. You'll receive an email once your order has been completed and shipped.
Fit: The fit is meant to be loose and a bit oversized. Feel free to size up or down according to your desired fit. Julie is 5'9" and wears size S in ivory in the long length, though an XS would fit her as well. Courtney wears the short length in lilac linen in size S. Length on size S of long kimonos is 48" and moves up 1/2" per size. Length of size S of short kimonos are 32"
- XS-- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 46" / Sleeve Length: 22 1/4" from center back to sleeve hem
- S -- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 48" / Sleeve Length: 22 3/4"
- M -- Bust, Hips + Waist: 50" / Sleeve Length: 23 1/4"
- L -- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 52" / Sleeve Length: 23 3/4"
- XL--Bust, Hips, + Waist: 54" / Sleeve Length: 24 1/4"
- XXL-- Bust, Hips + Waist: 56" / Sleeve Length: 24 3/4"