Ceres Kimono-Style Wrap Dress in Silky Noil (Short)
NOTE: Orders are OPEN for this style, with very limited amounts of fabric left! Thank you for helping us use the rest of our fabric as we prep for a major relaunch in Spring 2023. Don't forgot to check out our Sample sale which has pieces ready to ship. And please join our newsletter (at the very bottom of the homepage) to be notified when we relaunch with brand new styles and fabrics. Please note, this order will be arriving in our brand new packaging with our new brand name. Lucky you!
A truly unique and beautiful kimono-style dress/jacket made from sustainable Silky Noil, our vegan, OKEO-TEX version of silk noil. Wear it open as a jacket, tied with the side ties for a sleek minimalist shift, wrapped with the belt as a dress, or open as an easy robe for those WFH/loungewear days. Includes pockets and a 2" wide fabric belt.
Each piece is custom-made and cut, sewn, and shipped out within about 2 weeks. You'll receive an email once your order has been completed and shipped.
Fit: The fit is meant to be loose and a bit oversized. Feel free to size up or down according to your desired fit. Makayla is 5'3" with 30-24-33 measurements and wears size S in Pine (sold out). Length on size S of short kimonos is 32" and moves up 1/2" per size.
- XS-- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 46" / Sleeve Length: 22 1/4" from center back to sleeve hem
- S -- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 48" / Sleeve Length: 22 3/4"
- M -- Bust, Hips + Waist: 50" / Sleeve Length: 23 1/4"
- L -- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 52" / Sleeve Length: 23 3/4"
- XL--Bust, Hips, + Waist: 54" / Sleeve Length: 24 1/4"
- XXL-- Bust, Hips + Waist: 56" / Sleeve Length: 24 3/4"