Say hello to the Lotus, the most flattering, versatile button down dress you've ever owned made from premium organic fabric. Get ready to feel like you're vacationing on a Greek Island all year long. Traditional retail price: $330.
- Made from a sturdy, high-quality mid-weight organic linen/organic cotton blend.
- Wear it on its own during warm months, and over tights and a tee or turtleneck during cold weather (the sturdy linen is actually a great Fall/Winter fabric).
- Featuring beautiful ivory-colored eco-friendly Corozo buttons made from sustainably-harvested Corozo nuts.
- Can be machine-washed warm and tumble dried in the dryer (we love low maintenance fabrics!).
- The functional buttons make this dress perfect for nursing moms.
- Comes with a matching fabric belt.
- Adjustable straps.
- Inspired by the perfect sundress we envision wearing on a Greek Isles vacation, enjoying the beach by day and stargazing at night. In ancient Greek mythology the lotus was a legendary plant whose fruit induced a dreamy forgetfulness and an unwillingness to depart.
- 6.2 oz weight / 55% organic linen + 45% organic cotton
- Each piece is custom made and shipped to you within an average of 3 business days. (But please note: occasionally production can take up to a week) You'll receive an email once your order has been completed and shipped. Some items are already in stock and will ship out immediately. Please email us if you have questions regarding shipping time.
- Even though our pieces are made-to-order, they can still be returned or exchanged.
Fit: Our model Julie's measurements are 32 / 24 / 34 and she wears a size XS. General measurements are as follows:
XS -- Bust: 33" / Waist: 36" / Hips: 42.5"
S -- Bust: 34.5" / Waist: 37.5" / Hips: 44"
M -- Bust: 36" / Waist: 39" / Hips: 45.5"
L -- Bust: 37.5" / Waist: 40.5" / Hips: 47"
XL -- Bust: 39" / Waist: 42" / Hips: 48.5"
As always, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for fit help or any other questions.