Ceres Kimono-Style Wrap Dress in Cupro
A truly unique and beautiful kimono-style dress/jacket/duster made from sustainable silky Cupro. Wear it open as a jacket, tied with the side ties for a sleek minimalist shift, wrapped with the belt as a dress, or open as an easy robe for those WFH/loungewear days. Includes pockets and a 2" wide fabric belt. We don't currently have a photo of the short version in Cupro, but check it out here in Silky Noil.
Each piece is custom-made and cut, sewn, and shipped out within about 2 weeks. You'll receive an email once your order has been completed and shipped.
Fit: The fit is meant to be loose and a bit oversized. Feel free to size up or down according to your desired fit. Makayla is 5'3" with 30-24-33 measurements and wears size S in clay (sold out) and black in the long length, though an XS would fit her as well. Length on all long kimonos is 46" and short kimonos are 33"
- XS-- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 48.5" / Sleeve Length: 18.5" from neck to sleeve hem
- S -- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 50" / Sleeve Length: 20" from neck to sleeve hem
- M -- Bust, Hips + Waist: 51.5" / Sleeve Length: 21.5"
- L -- Bust, Hips, + Waist: 53" / Sleeve Length: 23"
- XL--Bust, Hips, + Waist: 55.5" / Sleeve Length: 24.5" from neck to sleeve hem